CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

the road of walking back home...

countdown to PMR>> 32 days___________________sunny

today..

i walked back home from tuition..
this was the second time i walk back ...but alone...
the first time was with [tin]...

i clearly remember..tat day was saturday(30th august)..the sun was really blazing tat afternoon n it was hot enough man!
i really wanted to find an opportunity to go to [tin]'s house n it came true!~^^
i walked to [tin] house just to take [qi]'s birthday cake^^(thx for leaving me 3 piece of cheese cakes although i didnt go to qi's party XD)
after tuition...[tin] took umbrella n we started our short journey..
hahas..
on the way...i really very happy...
cause before the day..was [qi]'s party...
i didnt go becuz of my mum...she dun let me go becuz of tat "stupid mosquito!"
"i scare u kena denggi~" she said =.=
well....i just have no choice but to obey n listen to her...

oh ya..continue tat journey ..(turn back to the camera pls XP)
[tin] n i keep chat ..joke..laugh..
[tin] really good in making ppl happy..hahas...
after a short while..[tin] wanted to buy snack...
so, we went to the shop n buy...
"y u 特地 go buy snack?? u wan to study sambil eat heh? " i asked...
u knw wat? [tin] said...:" i wan watch tv sambil makan la.."..
lol! this girl really free man! still have time to watch tv..(no larh..actually everyday i oso watch tv de..) XP
after tat..we continue our journey...a short while later..
we reached the destination ..---[tin's house^^]

[tin] handed the cakes for me...
LOL! the box really big man!
although 3 piece of cakes was put inside..hahas...
[tin] asked me whether need an umbrella to walked bck home..
i told her my skin will reflect all the ultra sunlight...
its ok..hahas...

before reached home..my hp vibrated...
when i took my hp n c..GOSH!
3 missed call frm my mum..this time sure jialat liao...
back home...i really gt scolded...
my aunt said she had been finding me for driving the car went through the taman 3 rounds..oso din met me.."whr did u go arh!!!" she yell out..hahas..
well....of cuz she didnt find me...i walked the different streets to [tin]'s house ..well..she keep drove along the roads tat she thought i will walk to...but tat day i ady told her i walked bck home leh..haizzz
anyway...although i gt scolded...n my skin was not really can reflect those sunlight n becum dark..
but i really happy on the way on..
[tin] keep chit-chat wif me....
i really love tat..hahas...

*on the way home of today...i keep catched those memories of it...
the moon hang up the dark blue sky...
stars is goin to appear on ...
the cold wind keep cool my body...
苏老师 saw me n keep ask me to sit on her ride..
but i had refused..(paiseh mah..hahas)

actually..i very scare on the way...those dogs..those men...
those dark lights..
omg~
finally! i reached home safe n sound....

my mum asked me whether i walked wif my frens...
i told her i did although i didnt..
cuz i knw..if i told her the real...she will sure keep ask me more n more questions...

《thinking back......
i realize....
all the way i walk on...i was alone....》

0 smilies = ):