CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

[fei] and i

countdown to PMR>>28 days________________________sunny

[fei] is the gal who i know her 2 years ago...
may be 3 years..but form 1 ...we didnt even know each others although we were study in a same class...
form 2...[fei] still same class wif me...
i dunno y...
although i not very well know wif her...but when the school reopen n went in class tat day..
i called her :" [fei] , let's sit beside me.."...
without any hesitation n refused...[fei] sit beside me...
from the day [fei] sit beside me...i know..she will be a good friend wif me...

[fei] very tall...becuz of tat..she always laugh at me becuz i m short..
well..tat is the fate...n i dun have any reasons can help me say tat..:" NO! i m tall~"
lol..hahas...
but short no bad wat..."so tall for wat??" i always speak like tat to [fei]

form 2..i have a sweet memories wif [fei]...
[fei] always ask me:" if next year i still same class with u ..will u sit beside me again?? "
hahas...well..i never answer this question...cuz...this question actually is my job to ask...
i like to sit beside wif [fei]...really...n..i think is the job for me to sit wif her..dunno y..
[ah low]-a good fren ,ask me to sit wif her in form 3 be4..but i had refused too...becuz..i knw..[fei] wanna sit wif me^^

[fei] is a leng luii...n she always dream abt wat is in her future...who is her lover...when her lover will come...but...[fei] still own me a lunch...she promised me..if she didnt own me this lunch..she will no have a lover in 3 years...geng??
i thought she will quickly buy this rm3.00+ lunch for me..so tat her lover will appear on n this bad promise will be break...but she didnt..i duno y...hahas..

time and time , waits for no man...so ,an eye-blink speed..[fei] n i ady form 3...
we same class again..n for sure...we sit together...
this year our friendship were greater...
[fei] n i even group wif a gang n named "cao po zi" ---tin , fei , qi , woan , woon , krystal , zhou and me...
we study together ..recess together..stay back together..tuition together...
really fun...
n i appreciate it very very much..thx god WHO let me know them...

well..recently...[fei] n i had a quarrel...
i very sad of tat..
until today...we sms n clear all those stupid thing...
we knw..if we didnt do tat..our friendship will not last forever...
[fei] told me wat her feeling...
i juz realize..i m being so selfish n unfair to her...

sorry [fei]...
i juz knw tat u hurt me a lot...
but...actually..i m hurting u too...
sorry for being so unconcern to u ..
sorry for being so unfair to u .....
sorry for being hate before to u ...
sorry for letting u sad last night party...
sorry for i m not sorry to u last time..
sorry for letting u alone when u r sad...
sorry...

[fei]...
we didnt meant hate to u ...
we really love u ...n we hope u really knw it...
let's be friends like last time can?
let's laugh as loud as we could like last time can?
let's jokes as much as we could like last time can?
let's play as fun as we could like last time can?
let's sampat as sot as we could like last time can??
let's be friends as close as we could until forever can??

today is the moon most round d days...
hope our friendships will as round as the moon...
let's no corner to break our friendship...
let's no hole for our friendship...
happy mooncake festival...my friends n my family...

《 a friendship is just a word..but..[fei] n cao po zi..give it a meaning...
pls...appreaciate wat u have now..
pls appreciate ur friends...》

0 smilies = ):