CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

the SAD yet HAPPY day^^

countdown to PMR ==>36days____________________sunny

Yesterday was saturday..but was schooling day...to ganti the 29th october deepavali..Gosh!! Suc*x... well....my sis n bro didnt went to school...i went to school alone and because of tat..my aunt scolded me for so leceh..(hey! not my fault..i like to school mah...oso got scolded T.T) the fresh morning was having small n cool rain yesterday..my aunt keep grumble tat if not me..she could sleep until sun rise...lol...how? just sit down quietly lo...i dont dare to talk back in defiance...so obedient ^^V

reached school...i straight away went to find my friends...cuz my mood was really low n bad...when i saw them...my mood was better....

we keep chat n gossip...so fun and happy~ [PO ZI MEN] all went to 3C ...*except [tin] ..(tin, where u go arh??) we chat very lame things...but we still keep laughing..dunno y =.= may be we all were closed together..no matter wat...we will still happy...
the cold breeze caress my face n cool my body...i thinking of: luckily i came to school...if not...my mood would be worse >.<.....the school bell rang...but [fei],[woan] , n i still in C class....i think we almost frgt the aim for coming school (study) XD when we went back to class...Pn koh already in class...we thought she will give back the exam paper...mana tau she said next time juz give back~ HEY! i came to school just wanted to take back my paper..u dun give back...i come to school for wat =.= after the period of KH..BC (gosh....BC got 2 marks to A T.T )..the recess time tat i looking for came..hahas...[PO ZI MEN] can stick together again...yesterday...we chat abt the actions when sleep..hahas! [fei] said last time [tin] stayed in her house..when sleeping keep smile n laugh..frightened [fei]..hahas..[krys] talked abt her mother when sleep suddenly gt up...her mother keep asking" who is the next 1 i m goin to fetch??" poor thing* [woan] said sumtime she sleep suddenly woke up n said many things...her mum got shock >.<
back home...updated my blog...my family n i went out for dinner...dad say wanna "celebrate" kor for 2day send off to KL again...lol.... we went to portuguese n ate...the crabs not so nice...but all of us was still happy..while aunt keep called us to shake our legs...she scared we all gt bitten by those nyamuk...hahas XP all of us having fun at portuguese last night...we keep laugh n having jokes together..^^may be becuz 2 months later..kor just come back..so we wanna gave him a good memories^^ back home...i ntg to do....so opened com n started to online...who knw...aunt n mum wanna c the photos tat we had in bangkok n shanghai...so..we c n enjoy those photos..(although c it many times ady^^) i just realize tat actually...home is the best place for me to live...those photos catch my memories..i knw...my family n i had gone through hardships...

i love my family..although sumtime gt scolded ..aunt n mum kip grumbling here n thr..but family remains family..we will always stick together...this is wat [woon] told me^^






1 smilies = ):

疯小孩 said...

woah......gud friends & happy family.....^^