CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

=- mY ambiTion -=

countdown to PMR >> 20 days___________________sunnY

wah~~~
PMR coming soon jor..20 days only leh!!!!
omg~~~ times really dont wait for any person..dont care whether u r rich or poor...lol...
today is another start week of study again...
last saturday n sunday i doing nothing...so waste..gosh =,=
i m still hengeh-hengeh...
brain ..heart ..eyes all not focus on study at all~~~
how come??
shouldnt i be nervous n nervous during this period??
may be i really thought tat days still long n the night still young XP

this two days..i keep thinking of my ambition...
last time..
when my friends asked me..i sure will answer :" i want to be a famous musician~ this was the dream tat i had for so long ^^ "
i somehow told my mother ..prepare more money to let my study in music...
if fail in music..i will study lawyer...if not..DJ...lol...{too much dreams yea XP}
but now..
my ambition seem to change..
i m thinking of ..music is too common nowadays..
many parents send thier children to learn music..hope they will be a piano teacher..violin teacher or watever...
according like this...this job will be common in the future..
so...where is the money come from?? sure hard to find it...

but..[xian po] told me tat girls can find their job which they r interested in..
this is becuz they will marry ...
while..boys dont have any choices..they need to find those jobs which can find lots of lots of money...
well...is tat true??
really hope i can find a job tat can suit my taste n can earn a lot of money $.$
nowadays..i wish i will be a pilot..hahas~~ leng zai leh~~~
but..seems many problems will come out when [fei] told me..=.=
then..i wish i can be a doctor..
but ..this job will spend my whole life man!!!!!
so..i decide to be a pharmacist...or a DJ?? or...sport player( lol..tat is the most impossible)..
wat i wan to be??
hmm..tat still long enough for me to think about it...
dont think too much la XP

22/9 my daddy birthday...
so wish my 'papa' have a happy birthday n may he will always happy..healthy till forever ^^

《 my ambition = my occupation = my life..
so i shoud think about it more deeply..hahas..
hope i really can gt the best job for myself..
LOL!!!!! night still young la~~
go study now la..gt best result then u can become watever u wan ..
watever u like^^ 》

2 smilies = ):

fei said...

yo~not ady tell u ..
find a gud boy n marry lah~haha..

沁薇. said...

wah~
u think now have good boy de meh??
now the boy boy wan gal gal earn money de..hahas XP