CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

are we going to continue our journey together again?

countdown to PMR>>27 days________________________sunny

today...
all of us made a meeting..
a meeting of who dun like who...say out..
we promise...
not to quarrel...
juz wan to make our friendship stronger...
we must say out all the things who dun like among us...
we gonna change better...
this wat friend's do advise...make me more perfectly done...

but..
today we made a big fault...
in the meeting...
we started to shoot...
becuz lack of time...all the things...we juz talk abt [fei]...
[fei] very angry..sad..hurt...
becuz of this...she cried n ran away...
before she ran away..sha said to me ;" wei ...all the things u say was fake enough~ this is a lie.."

i got shock...without anytime of explained...i seeing her ran away off my sight...
my mood was confuse...n the heartbeat keep increasing at the high rate...
i knw...sumthing had happen before i controled it...
seeing her runing away...we cancel off our meeting...
i wanna cry out...but..i tell myself not to be..
but when [qi] call me n ask me...i shouted...
my temper was hot n i scolded [krys], [woon],[woan] n [qi]...
my voice out of control n out of tone n pitch...
my eyes r reddish n i knw..i m goin to cry..
i scare i lose my friends!
i scare our friendship r all be done!
i scare this had been a nightmare for me n all those memories r juz a dream...
i scare...alone...

this was the first time i shouted at my fren like this...they even my best friend..
how could i do tat?
y i had been doin tat thing?
after scolding them...my temper started gt control...
i saw [qi]..[woon]..r goin to cry..their tears r rolling between their eyeballs...
[krys] gt shock too...
i felt i had done wrong...so..i left them quietly...

i walked in class ..haw ming still take an animal frightened me be4 i went in my class( wrong timing la u XD)
the first thing i was thinking not feeling like finding my seat to sit down..
while...i sit on [pei zhi]'s seat --an empty seat --who went for competition today..
i let myself sleep on the table..i close my eyes n trying hard so tat my tears will not drop...
[ying wei] saw me n keep console me..{thx^^}
while..weird things was [fei] came n ask me too...
she didnt even angry n cry..lol! i thought she was when she rushed into class...

after tat incident...
i juz knw tat [qi ] n [woon] cried..
sry for being so rude to u all ..
sorry...
i knw i hurt it a lot....

luckily...
all of us had forgot the things after some periods of study...
after school..[woon] ,[qi] n me talked a lot...
we gt hurt n we knw...who is d one who care our friendship n who did not..
[qi] cry summore when we chatting abt this sad things...
[qi] really tired of these things n she was fed up of wat had happened to her these few days...
i knw...she was hurt badly...
sorry [qi]..i really helpless for this... ...

someone told me...the friendship will be tough if it happen wif many rains..storm... n wave...
will we be like this mention??
will our friendship tougher like wat we wan?
will we be stronger after this incident?
r we clearly knw each others?
r we goin to separate after all?
these r the questions....
everything will be solve tomorrow again...

《 i m thinking of if we were like last time...
still naive ...n didnt think too much of this...
still dunno each others n all these unhappy things wont happen...
i...scare to lose a friend....but i scare to have a friend like this too...
are we goin to continue our journey together again??》

0 smilies = ):