CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

my mind..

wow...
new month came up..everythings are goin to move slow n end it up..
these 2 days...i had not been goin to school...except this week onwards..
hmm...goin to trips...having practice 相声 with my partner --ying jie...piano exam this saturday...having performance this saturday..having concert next thrusday...woow...i like this type of life neither staying at home...online from the morning till the night...gosh~ boring enough!!
boring n free life..really make me think a lot..may be..there is always a free time for me to think...(hate this kind of feeling)

since tat incident happened..after got help from my truest friend...i just knw tat i had been a foolish person..
such a long time, i just cant forget those bad memories...just when i told my friend,she help me up..really thx her a lot...
" i dont want to see u act like a stupid n foolish person anymore..i cant stand seeing u ,skiped over many happiness...such a waste! life can be easy..pls take it easily...sumtime..don make urself so difficult..look it widen..realize everything through ur heart..u will find tat life is great..n i m ur friend..no matter what..u should tell me..friends is not just a word to call but having a meaning in it..sharing wif tear,happiness..crazy..all those feelings in life...friends should share together..trust me~"
since i had been told these words...i just know tat..i had been such a foolish~
the feeling of hate just gone since i had taken everything easily..forgotten all just like forgiving myself ..let it go~
thx! u really helped me much than others...i saved my happiness..tat is more than enough for me to live...^^


well...i gt been saved..everything was back to normal..all r just safe n sound..but seems like my friends..getting more n more problems....i do make them explanations...but i think tat is no use for them...may be...they have to use their style to settle every problems they r facing...i dont know..i had tried my best...n yet,i think i dun wan to take too much hands in it..i scare i make argues...problems got up again~ tat is even worse~~~let's naturally happens n end...

today,[fei],[tin],[wen] n i went to school...i gt shock when i found tat [qi] didnt attend...i dunno y...[wen] took her pandu puteri exam..while...our teacher brought us to dataran pahlawan..{sorry [wen], we oso dunno y teacher changed date de..guai guai hav ur exam bah~~* ^^} we went thr by a nicer bus than the last time bus which brought us to zoo~ [jieyu],[weiyu],[ah jian] went wif 3 of us too....9am reach thr...wasting time (all the mall not yet opened la) ==! abt 10am..we gt in...ntg special..we ate...play..[fei] n [tin] bought a lot of stuff ..gosh~ i didnt bring money la $.$ i accompany them go here n there...seeing clothes...jackets ..n bags..they really bought much ^^ at last..we rest at mc donald n buy some sundae cones to eat..12.20pm,we got up to bus..12.30pm, we back to school again =.=!
at school..all the time we having chit-chatting..hahas~ i wan to study for my piano exam oso got disturbed...so wat? sure gt in the topic n chat lah ~~XD

today,although went to mall...but my mood seems like not really high n happy..may be not [po zis] coming..or may be i slept late last night..may be...my mind was blank~ (take too easy with everything until nothing in mind XD)..or i m thinking of my stuff?? i dunno..kinda blur...not really like this kind of feeling...i love the days which full of laughter...but if human take this life forever..i think he or she might be like have some tears sometimes...Y? boring mah~ gonna have some interesting stuff n climax do happen in life~ ^^

《many things flooded my mind...
many stuff tat i wanna to do it..clear it..
but...when time flowing...i just dunno wat to do....
i think i m goin to crazy XD
let my mind be clear..
let my friends be happy..
let my life full of spirit..
let all the boring n disturbed things fly away..
let the wish i made it through the rainbow today makes come true..
let everything be fine..
let the god bless me..
let SMILE ALWAYS, all of us..together ^^》

0 smilies = ):