CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

yesterday -> today -> tomorrow

last night,[qi] n i keep think about today's blood donation...[qi] is goin to go thr without me n only wif 1 form 3 guy...i really want to help her n yet, this is my job..this program was form 3 task..but then..today,i really cant go for many reasons..no transport...n summore, my mum have to go to newton to open shop..who is goin to fetch me? who is goin to do those houseworks at home?? i told [qi],i said i can't go even though i really knw u r stress out...n tat is even not ur job only..is ours...i really want to help u ..dont u knw tat?? but then,i really cant! i gonna stay at home do works..i gonna helps my parent..u say ur mum can fetch me..but wat for? have transport but i cant leave though....den...i dun care about those works..u r my friend,i have to help u ..but then..who is goin to fetch me back?? another problems came out...this make me cant go for it..really....i cant lend u a hand even though i have a heart...i say sorry to u ..dunno...may be u r hate of me? may be u r stress out?? may be u think i m irresponsible?? i dunno...dun care...wat i had done..i ady do for it...finally..u didnt reply my msg... hurt.....may be u ady forget it cuz it had been over today..i think u can handle it .....but u still didnt reply my msg after 4 pm..even 6pm...10pm....dunno....i had stand at ur condition..think about how to help for u although i cant make it..but.u seems didnt stand at my condition..even think for it...u juz keep call me go n help u....i m freaking out too..dunno...dont care anymore...i swear i m goin to leave this ' P' ....! hope u wil understand me n understand wat for my condition...think for it...i dun wish our friendship just gone within this seconds....

last night..[tin] chat wif me...till 12pm ++ ...i think...this was the first time, [tin] said her thing to me..kinda feeling happy..at least have some friends trust me~ ^^ feeling kinda warmest burns within me though when chatting wif her..dunno y ^^ we chat on video call....type..n finally..we talk to the topic of our [po zis]...she wish we wont leave her 1 day...but i say..it is impossible...cuz after form 5..we r sure goin for our dreams,hopes ,our own direction n roads...she feeling cryin..droping tears...me too....those holidays times really keep us miles apart...T.T

*********************************************************
this morning..after helping those works..i online..hahas..wat to do? chat wif [tin] again lorh..[tin] said she is goin for camp + travel for 12 days...omg?? so sienz....who is goin to chat wif me at the night for 12 days? anyway...i m gonna use those times n compose song? our [po zis] song...thx [wen] for the lyrics..hope i will get my way ^^ gonna miss tut [tin] for 12 days..miss [fei] though..goin camp + sabah....miss every [po zis!] wuwuwu T.T take care my lao poz who is goin for travelling...^^ miss u all wherever u all go XD

hmm....times run..times flow..times gone =.=" so fast..reach the time 6.00pm! rush to the main stage of jonker walk..have a practice wif [ying jie]..later had to have a performance..hahas...we didnt practice much for these days..till the last minutes juz practice n gt up to the stage in front of hundreds eyes?! goshHH! hahas..the first time we practice = 80 % ..second ime 90 % (keep walking on the jonker walk n see stuff + practicing xiang sheng XD)...then..we tired...practice more even worse...keep forget the words n every sentence..hahas!~ we sit down n practice again..hmm..better ^^V....8.00pm...show start...before getting up to the stage..both of us have a rushing practice again XD hahas..we even meet 杨老师。。our primary teacher ^^ {谢谢大家...各位朋友!大家晚上好...................................so on*} hahas....performance n competition really have a big differences within it...we really didnt get strong nervous feeling...a little bit sure have la..hahas......den...abt 8.25pm..we finish our performance...i mean ours only ^^ den..15 minutes waiting for transport n back (meet cayle summore ) ...at home eat supper n rush here to having blogging ..^^

p/s : hey..dun call me 'a ma' when meet me la XD...on the public leh T.T "

tomorrow having concert..gosh~i didnt even practice for it....wat m i goin to play on the stage oso i m blur-ing...^^ hahas...aiyo..by the times reach..i think i can handle it gua...^^V
good luck!!!!!

《rushing day...
busy life..
bustle city..
hustle life....
today finally finish my performance although tmrw having another round...
feeling relax a bit though...
wish tmrw i m having a good perform ...
but i didnt practice leh ~~ T.T
scare scare XD
GOOD LUCK for my bro n i
n TAKE CARE my friends who is goin for camp --[tin] ,[fei] n [zhou]
n MISS u guys n [po zis]!
have a nice day for u ~* ^^》

1 smilies = ):

PEIQI :) said...

hey hey~
wei arr~~
i didn't angry at all lerh =)
don't worry about me la~
yesterday those form 4 senior helped me a lot~
so at 3:15pm already reached the target lor~~
34 packs of blood!
then we kemas and balik kampung ler~
i felt relief =)
sorry ya,
yesterday because my phone credit almost finish so i didn't reply you~
and hor,
yesterday i quite busy ma~
i saw your message jorr,
i didn't blame you la~
no need sorry..
i won't angry you because of this small matter la~
yesterday woan sms me also ler,
i didn't reply her also T_T
LOL!
yesterday i met sin joo,fei and jun han and ker sern they all at tesco lerh~
haha~
sorry to make you feel guilty lerh T_T


we are best friend forever^^