CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

i m not belong to everything...

the sky is crying now...all the tears drop on the earth...up the house roof..on the leaves..flow together with the rivers..n finally..in the sea...
i love raining...it feelin fresh..freshen up my mind...all the nature...all the dirty things...yup..it does make clean n yet fresh..
the sound of the rain...up above the sky..frm the holes of clouds...pops! it drops! from millions distance...TAP! it hit on ur house roof..hahas..continuously...non-stops...nice......wat people say...they love rain...cause when u stand within the rain...nobody will notice u r crying..hahas..

almost 1 month + holidays since after pmr i had taken....all the days n nights...other than cleaning,doin houseworks stuff,online,compose song,playing piano,watch tv.............i think...nothing special for my activities...wat u r doin..i m sure i m doing now too...who can tell me wat can i do??
i wana go out..leave everything frm here everyday..get fresh air...hanging around with my friends..go for travel...knowing abt nature...learning wat i dunno..learning wat i like...helping those who needs my help...just....dun let me playing my own role....i hate being alone T.T

holidays..holidays..holidays....before holidays..i shouting the name for millions times! every seconds n hours...thinking about wat shud i do for my holidays...wat my plan..but now~ I DONT WISH TO HAVE MUCH HOLIDAYS ANYMORE T.T it is just let me wasting time...every day ..again n again...over n over....
my friends....go traveling...have their own stuff to busy...ha...so good...dont even have time to bother about me....
my family....ha...except of those houseworks....they just letting me playing my stuff....although i have no stuff to do =.=
i have no pet..if not! i m sure playing with it..XD
wanna play sports.....but no transport... T.T
haizz...............
i m just like..not belong to everything....everyone.....
i m just...no need for them....
i wanna leave...no matter goin anywhere....just let me have a role pls???
gosh...................
just like noone is remembering me...T.T

《holidays.....
T.T》

8 smilies = ):

iwilldecidelater said...

lol...
i didnt 4 get u b4 leh........
my holidays oso quite sien lo...going out wiv friends leh,on9...watch tv...haiz...but seldom watch d la.....haiz...quite meaningless oso....

沁薇. said...

lol...
at least can hang aroud out of the house...
u didnt forget me??
i didnt say u forget arh..
hahas...
u didnt forget but u didnt remember though ^^

mewie said...

amma...
my holidays oso like tat loh...
although gt camp oso ntg to do wan...
on9,hanging out, watch tv, sleeping...is my activities...
so bored!

沁薇. said...

hahasS...
yea lo....
sleep n sleep everyday bah...
how is "le jing si" jor??

mewie said...

i think all ok liao...
next week go camp lo...
but this yr le jing si giv me weird feeling...blur blur de...
vy free, vy few meeting...

沁薇. said...

hahas..
cuz all of u geng jor mah....
very few then good la...
wont spend many times ^^
jia you for our camp~~~~!!! ^^

mewie said...

haha~~~no me geng la...
they geng only...
tmr go camp jor...
dun miss me ya...haha!

疯小孩 said...

haha,Ama old dy......waiting 4 her grandchildrens to string along with her.....hahaha~!!