CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

6 years friend we had been......no more.....

last night...
i sms to u ...
i apologize to u tat i made u mad....
may be becuz i really dun wish my best best friend gt any hurt or fool from u ...
may be...u r the 1 who make me feel like..u do fool ppl...u do hurt ppl...u do~i dunno...cuz i dunno u...
but...u seems dont understand wat m i trying to tell u ...
u had turn another corner....u dig tat case out again...
tat is a bad memories...but u said it again...
u said out many reasons....many...much...or even the most...
u somehow make my brain stop thinking...m i did wrong when i say sorry to u ??!
y u had think another way....
well...since u say tat matter again...i had to continue for it...
u say tat matter u thought we had clear for it...yes! it did...
but u bring it out again...
u seems like thinking of i wan to be wif u !~ OMG!!!
wat have u been thinking of???
since tat time..u say we r not mature..
since tat time...i ady take u as my friend till the day i die....
since tat matter...i already dunno who r u ...wat r u thinking...
i dunno...
but in the msg...u keep saying tat i knw u ...i m at least ur friend...
well...no~ i really dont....
sumtime...u might like treat me as friend...
sumtime...u might like take me as fool...
sumtime...u might like take me as...i dunno...juz dunno...
everytime..u bring up tat matter....whenever i had successfully clear tat matter frm my mind...frm my brain..in my every nerve..u said it out again!
gosh! can u stop it??!
u really play me as fool enough! i did tell u ...i say...u make me as a fool..u fooled me...
since wat u wrote...since wat u say..i just cant trust from u ....even believe in every single word...no way~
u say u didnt...u didnt fool me...u ask me y i had been thinkin on u on tat way ...
well...cuz u made different reasons...make differents....many...
but..u have make a related..u turn tat reasons up...making a related...
frm tat ...i ady knw i have nothing to say....
i fresh my mind...i knw....we cant even be friends anymore....dont we??
we hardly talk...u misunderstand wat m i talking...well..may be i misunderstand u too...i say u fooled ppl may be i m wrong...
but..ur every single actions make me feel...a kind a hate juz burn within me...
i dont know....i hate u ...but i still wish we r friends....
but...i think it is hardly...
at last..i tell u ....
everything is goin to start over again...
i dunno u ...u r sure dunno me...
now...nice to meet u ...
since we knw?? i think yesterday...since where we have been study together?? playing around??chit-chat?? gossiping together?? has....nop....no even once...
i dunno u ....frm tat moment....we r juz knw each other's friends...
nice meet....
n bye to ours FRIENDSHIP MEMORIES...
no more...it juz like a flash...juz gone within a second...
we had been knw for 6 years...but...no..no memories...
all the laugh....chatted topics....n of cuz for the sadness..
juz blown....sry....
it is the only way to maintain our friendship....
i cant stand to live without my happiness since u say tat to me...it hurt n fooled me enough...
u say" up to me "....{hate this words so much}...
bye....my 6 years friend....bye for all...thx fo the bad n nice memories....it will always stand n occupy for an empty space in my heart ..in the deepest core...
hi again..to my brand new friend....nice to meet u ..........

《a friendship is hard to maintain....when both sides hardly to stay close to knw each others...
a friendship is hard to maintian.....when both sides hardly to knw wat the others side r talking about...
many memories just appear when i typed this blog....sad..happy..mad....funny...
many......
but...it juz flash...all gone....i just cant keep it ...
no more tears for our memories....
i will not do it.....no way.......
i knw u for 6 years..but now..i just like know u within a night...
thx for the memories....n bye for the memories....
bye.................》

6 smilies = ):

fei said...

i noe lost a frenz de feel..yesterday i also wanna lost a frenz..but finally..we be frenz tomolo..we still frenz ^^
although i dun noe wat happen to u..cuz u also din tell..but already pass den let it pass bah~dun wan like max..haiz..tomolo we go pasar malam har ^^

深水之恋 said...

发生什么事了???
是为友情哦???
虽然不了解,但是你似乎真的伤到了吧!!!
我觉得友情伤人最深...
或许我真的经历过~~~

沁薇. said...

yurble ~* ah zhu XD

oh??
lost a friend??n frenz again tmrw =.=
congratz oh~~~ lol =.=
u n max now ...haiz..dun say dy la...
my things oso pass jor...so..like u say, let it pass^^
go pasar malam?? good leh ^^
so sienz ah ah zhu~~~~~
boring gt to make me sot jor XD

沁薇. said...

晶~*

哈哈。。。当然是友谊事咯。。。
超敏感的=.=
嗯。。通常友谊真的让人疯掉算。。!

fei said...

cheh~say wan go pasar malam..
den fly me an aeroplane..
go celebrate ur di di birthday bah^^

沁薇. said...

wah...
u say summore...
tin say u didnt go horr
so i didnt sms u ~~
u fly me aeroplane de T.T