CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Crowded.

That's something call crowded. It is worse when crowded in mind. Somehow , i think i had thought too much , or perhaps , human meant to be like this ...

I had a hard time last night again.
can't find the direction and what's the purpose to let me lie down and have a sweet dream. It feels like i didn't get what i had paid again... may be , i should treat myself better than this. no more next time... yup...

woke up and acting around. yes , i am fine. imma really fine.
just whenever you read every passage from here , you will get the pronounced of gloomy and a sense of so called 'emo'. I find myself being so hard to throw out all my unhappiness out. sharing is important of course , but i can't find any better words to say out my feeling. may be i should continuing to act , i like when i doing so , cause i am happy whenever i start to forgot those stupid stuff.

someone please lead me , give me a brainwave on how to solve the crowd.
i m tired , but i dunno why i am so when i shouldn't be.


bring me home...


= i always believe a smile can melt every problems away, just like what the interesting story that He told us today... ya , a expressionless smile might be scary , but the spirit was trying so hard to make a body to curve up the lips. i know , how strong is a smile. A smile can save a spirit , save a life...=



0 smilies = ):