CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Garden =)

Recently , the garden of my house has a lot of pupa.am not sure what's wrong, but seriously , they lookin' so revolting.So , my mum and aunt nag for several months and my dad finally takes some actions.

Today , came 4 men and clear my house garden.They hoed up weeds industriously, gardening and ya...they accidentally cut off my aunt's favourite plant...my aunt went mad of course XD my siblings and i look them through our house window.It is quite fun to see them chop here and there. Great sense to join them..haha..i love sand!!! XD

Er...here are some working processes.I steal the scenes , they dunno of course , but am sure they would like to take some photos too ..X)


the destroy , change for the new?? =)


aWww =(Work Work Work~
they make me feel like playing the soil =.="
the brand new sand? *like the house of the big ants*
make em' more even ?
lalala~~ XD
weeeee~~~ ^0^

Am looking forward for the so-called "carpet grass" tomorrow XD weeEEE~~

p/s: 2 days steepin' taiwan ^^
p/s: [jackz],hopefully we can meet in the airport toilet? XD enjoy^^
p/s: [yee] , will bring u a lot of air XD
p/s: [qi] , chocolate and souvenir?? awww XD
p/s: [miaw] and all of u , must good luck in the camp ..enjoy and take care ^^



Good Life
Don't Swing It Away =)



0 smilies = ):