CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Spirit

Rushing with the time.

am chasing every minutes and seconds.
perhaps , the moments passed through were really speed.
what i left through every pages are my spirit and all my efforts.
i need no any rest. but rest make me go further.
thanks for the blessing and praying, wishing and the support.
wait for my days and let my freedom come to life.
wait for my days to enjoy before these days that examine my understanding.
trying my best , and everybody does.
All the best to me , and to you all.
may luck bring us what we deserve.
may effort make us feel no regret.
life is not all about exam , but it is the part of it.
am coming to challenge.
and here i am .
though i m not fully prepare , leaving many questions marks and confusion.
but i know
I am ready =)


p/s: leaving here for the next 16 days.

p.p/s: i miss my "siblings".


My name
stand for
Spirit.

3 smilies = ):

FangYee said...

yeah...JIAYOU ya ..
Not only ur name stand for spirit , ur bday also stand for spirit ..515 SPIRIT !!!!!!!!!!^^

7号街隐士 said...

Are you still ok?
Hope everything goes with you =)

沁薇. said...

yee O:
yeahhh...
515 , 5** XD
thx yea...finally finish jorr XD

剑魔.令狐冲:
yup.
everything was fine =)
have a nice day and fine weather for you =)