CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

miserable night

Starless Sky.
"There's no shiny stars across my night."

Last night mustn't be so miserable, but my tears went off.
Tiring of everything.
Lazy pull me down from a high state.
Knowlegde mix up my mind.
It counldn't be so suffering as this is my job to be.
But what is the point when someone put in effort and everything just dissapear in the next second.
I feel the dampness and humid throughout my cheek and my pillow.
Now ,
i just do what i can.
either fine or bad
out of my control...

《I wipe away my tears with nobody knowing.
there is no one for me just to hold on.
i need a shoulder. 》


p/s:
"gentlepui" , happy 16th birthday =)

I found unknown for the sadness equation.

you are indifferent...



i need my pillow.
i need loud music.
i need nobody.