CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

If you are a perfect dreamer...

"If you can dream-and not make dreams your master;
If you can think-and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet Triumph and Disaster
And treat those impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to ,broken,
And stoop and build'em up with worn-out tools..."

If I can make my dreams come true no matter how much is the obstacle;
If I can keep going without bother who and what happen that surrounded me;
If I can fulfill my desire with my planning and not just to plan
crawling the hard road although i am trudge with every steps I taking,
perhaps , with the heart's content of confidence,
and belief in my own abilities;
If I can make my dreams come to life when i say:"I can."
I believe my hope will never fade.
Will never fade...

《Control your dreams,
and not let the dream be your master;
work hard,
but not to be just a dreamer
in order to achieve your every single wishing star =) 》



p/s:
Don't waste your time reading p/s XD

*happy 6th month anniversary =)*


I dream,
and I do it.
Just Do It.

3 smilies = ):

Be And. said...

Next Year no tis poem d...
haiz..it was a fantastic poem...

沁薇. said...

haha...ya lo..
this poem is awesome.
and among them , this is the most useful poem i had learn XD

Be And. said...

BUt u since had forgotten..

'Or watch the things you gave your life to ,broken,
And stoop and build'em up with worn-out tools...'

sadness is for us to meet happiness...cheer up!!!
Everything happened for a reason..
Dun forget, we r always be wif u...
WE R NOBODY....XD......
GUD LUCK + ADD OIL...