CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Escape

sometimes i would laugh ,
to escape my moody ...

sometimes i would dance ,
to escape my boring ...

sometimes i would talk ,
to escape my busy ...

sometimes i would eat ,
to escape my stress...

sometimes i would smile ,
to escape the fake ...

soemtimes i would sing ,
to escape the mad ...

sometimes i would joke ,
to escape the glummy day ...

sometimes i would just hanging around ,
to escape lonely ...

sometimes , sometimes ...
i wonder how many sometimes i would do all these things , to escape all these things...

somehow i know , i would always playing my music ...
i would always hear the sound ...
i would always follow the beat , the tempo and the melody...
the harmony , the melody and the peace...
cause
music
is my escape...
music
saves my soul and unhappy =)




music . my escape . my soul . my everything...

3 smilies = ):

疯小孩 said...

Whoa!!nice drawing!!i like it!!

yea...sumtimes,we nid to escape 4 meanwhile,to hav a nice life..^^

远尘 said...

ya.. only music can take away all those things
sometimes, even you don't follow the melody, the beat, it will still make you happy.
wish you happy forever~

沁薇. said...

疯小孩-
haha...yea...

escape those bad things XD
have a nice day !!!!^^

yuan chen-
haha..yea..that's what music give sense of??

happy forever too ^^