CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Schedule.


Yup , my schedule for Everyday, so do you babe =)


Try some A , B and C other than 甲乙丙 today.
Had a really good rest last night. Cover up my warmy-blanket till the early of ten this morning. Oh ya , my girls played truant today, included me of course. Thank God , today didn't have any paper to sit. I bet i can't stand that long anymore. Under stress and cannot let myself retire to bed almost every night. Whose fault? =( every time the last minute revision. Nah , even I had done , imma still forget about everything. Save me please x_x

Today , the second last lesson to Mr. Oh tuition. Sir passed around the paper and called us to write down our contact number , address etc. Still remember where is my seat for the very first day i steppin' this small little room. Owh , the time is really that fast ;(

Forget about the sad case. Let's talk about exam? not the paper , but how it affected my health ==
My hand keep non-stop writing for 2 hours plus . The feeling is great if you keep on writing and get the sense of accomplishment after seeing the blank paper full of words. The blue one. Whole. But imma worrying what's my blue stain on the paper were all... Rubbish? Come on. Used to it . How about SPM? I really don't wish this will happen on the MOST-IMPORTANT-EXAM-DAY. T-T

Worries.
My mama , aunty and two siblings went off to KL today.3 days won't having great meal. Anyway , Thanks Papa and jie for not leaving me home alone =P. Planned to go with them at first, but then give up my mind. I think by this time i shall really study. But... They going to have midnight movie with my cousins today. Hell , Come on , who can stand?! movie and shopping nar ~ * Shut up. So , jie said we both will have a nice day in cinema tomorrow.*Weeee XD

Okay.
Gonna leave here again. Next week schedule full with Science and Mathematics. Bless me.
After trial , we gonna have badminton , steamboat , beach , kite , movie all in a day. Promise to move on after that. Must fulfill this small little D'sires before we aim for the success. X)

3 tough life to go. All the Best pal =D


Some call it Science ,
We call it Chemistry.

Everyone wants Happiness ,
No one wants Pain.
But you can't have a rainbow,
Without a little rain. =)


p/s:
ILOVEMYGIRLS.

an earlier wishes here,
Happy Birthday to Evonne =]


Shut up and =)




0 smilies = ):