CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Strive.


I really ought to do something.
But I am already in my pajamas :(

Saturday.
I'm way back here.
Bloggie , i always wanna tell you a lot of things. Too bad , I am so lazy as well.

Let's talk about current life.
Schooling day is rather different after trial. I thought the days will be harder and busier. Full with homeworks , practices and studies. Well , that's totally different. We went school as if we are after SPM. Wooow , kept having free periods. Teacher came in and said " Do your own revision. " Ah ha , and guess what? We started to chat and sing other than staring at those pages.

Oh yeah. About singing. I admit that i have become the avid fan of Jayesslee. Fall in love with these little twins. Just as [woan] said , they are really talented , awesome and amazing. You just can't deny that their voices are really officially the best X)
Check them out at [Woan]'s blog. She uploaded their videos. Or just simply go in YouTube and search for Jayesslee. Any videos of them will really make you a day.

Wanna know something?
[Woan] & i had been crazy over them. Monday to Friday , we just can't stop singing the "Pop PoP" song . [Qi]&[Fei] tried them too. Haha... [Woan], never take stapler as recorder or video player again. That's totally weird. =P
Pretty Jayesslee, we are waiting for your next video. Teenage dream will be a good choice. XD

Okay. Let's talk about other stuff.
My family were talking about trip stuff this week. And the final decision really made siblings and i went crazy. We will be in Korea during December! Well , Korea wasn't the word that drive us crazy , but the S-N-O-W! Malaysia will never have this season. Winter is always my favourite season. I don't know why . Those movies always show nice and shining snowflakes. Imma going to taste them with my tongue.Building the snowman and having a hot chocolate during winter must be really awesome. Longing for stepping on the snow land. Make snowballs and throw to each other . Put on the warm sweater , boots ,snow cap , gloves.... OH GOSH. This must be the Best present ever for Christmas and New Year :D

But before this...
Let's strive for the final exam =]
I know we can do it. Just do our best. Regret is kinda bad feeling. We know this right?
I pray . And I wish , we are determine enough to complete this mission. =]

Fight for Future.
You and Me.


I'm not going to do shit again, today.

Have anyone tell you...


Enjoy 101010.
Do ten meaningful things =)

I'm Officially Missing You.




0 smilies = ):