CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

oh no , failure ><"

uneasy day ...hard work...complicated..

went movie with [low , miaw , maggee ,pei lin , chui yee, pinky , cheau ying , feng xiao hai,ming en] yesterday...
Orphan was quite a horrible movie for me..haha..tensioning inside...but nobody was screaming =.=
after movie , we went and met miss ange..
she is fairer obviously , n we do have a great time..
oh yeah , BBQ...i did my first tasty hotdog with [kuan ming] 's help , thx a lot ^^
playground was the place we having fun ..and i guess we were under stress all the day and all we did yesterday was happy with those see-saw stuff...they play seems like they r sitting roaller coaster...err...they scream perhaps?
love the moment of yesterday...=) love u all ...

today went ske in the early morning...i pack my bag with tiring mind...
[mei]came n lend a hand..although she said she didn't , but at least we spirit up the work for the first hour..
[kai en , cui yun n cui san & pei zhi] work up the work with me...
the set up seemed hard...
we paid our hardwork and at last we keep changing our plan cause of the failure failure and failure..
it is too complicated ...we feel like giving up at last...
i cant find my success neither , who can lead us? helpless...

thx for all lovely support from my friends and my ji-mui =)
where is my family? ...

《 may god bless us
hope our effort deserve what we get...》



"Today is a gift, that's why it is called the present."

0 smilies = ):