CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Mix Thought

the cloudless blue...

today's mind was uneasy , everything turn another way in my nerve...
am i doing such these , so i gain a lot of friendship and love ?
am i having a lot of so call best or good friends , because of what i had done to them ...
it is always a question mark ..and i won't treasure it ever...
a sacrifice is needed for every relationship..
man rely on man , ya ..world is building..

my mood was swinging today.
just like what people do and spoil the orange blue sky this morning.
black smoke out of control , i can still saw the morning season , but where to taste the fresh?

am bringing my torch light on the way of my future, so what? there has no battery anymore? haha...
the big dream , i wish i just can be like others..be strong , be stable with their wishes...
am i working? always hope to leave this land...don't ask me why ...i prefer the grass beside me , it is always greener...[yee] told me like this , i guess so...

results were given out today , and i guess how much effort i put on had deserved.thank god ! i didn't fail my add mt , err...although the mark just touch the line..who care? i don't have a red ink..muahaha... keep pushing buddy , i wanna score higher...Just Do It...^^

Always ready smile for tomorrow.
Hope bad cloud will escape from my sky.
many stuff gonna be carry out , time , please wait for me x.x
Good Luck for u all , form 3 =)
oh ya ,
have a nice day for me X)



p/s: [woan] , jia youz ya!~ oh ya , your tag will be up soon..may be next post perhaps?





"Why am I different from others?"
"Why do you have to be like others?"

1 smilies = ):

Be And. said...

no 1 is same..just similar...=)