CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Changes and Adapt.

I strongly believe after the two-weeks holidays
everything will change, especially you.
It's time to adapt the unusual feeling...
Owh ..i hate it ><"

come on ,
it is still holiday ;P
but what's planned gonna drown and gone.
She told me they are anywhere else.
Well , anywhere will never be my home and up of my dome.

I need talks , laughs and accompany badly :(
I need super HOT chocolate to melt away the boredom.

BOoks?
hopefully when my appetite back
I will eat you later =X

Changes make me sick man!



I know you are changing day by day.




p/s:: QI!!! where are you ? come back from indo please. miss you a lot!! =(
p/s:: kuang ming , pei you watch football only . don need so touch X)




2 smilies = ):

jer2e3 said...

my name is kuan ming la!!!!!!!!!!

沁薇. said...

purposely de okay~~~ XD